Dear family members,
We are members and allies of ASDIC, Anti-Racism Study Dialogue Circle. We are a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, interfaith group based in the state of Minnesota, USA. We are committed to the work of undoin racism, white privilege and the legacy of colonialism.
We have become aware of the unjust arrest and detention of your loved ones. We want you to know that we stand in solidarity with you. You are in our thoughts and prayers during this time of anguish and crisis.
Our government officials will be receiving letters urging them to communicate with your Preseident and other appropriate government officials. We urge them to take immediate action on behalf of your loved ones.
In justice, solidarity and peace,
Members and allies of ASDIC
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
- Dec (35)
- Nov (24)
- Oct (21)
- Sep (12)
- Sidebar: Three Months Not Enough for Nursing Mom, ...
- Alliance to jail officials: Implement court order ...
- Women's Global Network for Reproductive Rights -- ...
- Court grants Judilyn Oliveros' plea to breastfeed ...
- Letter to DOJ Secretary De Lima re-Morong 43
- Press Statement by the Morong 43 detainees from Ca...
- On the Inhumane Justice Based on the Illegal Arres...
- LOREN APPEALS FOR JUDICIAL HUMANITARIANISM: ALLOW ...
- To P-Noy : Learn from personal and collective his...
- Statement Sen. Teofisto “TG” Guingona on Judilyn O...
- Visiting hours suspended today because of Morong 4...
- Group disappointed by court decision; outraged by ...
- To the families of the 43 detained health workers:...
- HEAD to PNoy: Strengthen People-Based Health Progr...
- Court defers arraignment of 'Morong 43' anew
- De Lima Supports Non-Separation of Morong 43 Mom, ...
- Some injustices can be corrected now, even without...
- DOJ chief won’t let Morong 43 detainee separated f...
- Office of the General Assembly Gradye Pa...
- Jul (9)
- Jun (21)
- May (5)
- Apr (22)
- Mar (30)
- Feb (58)
- QC-RTC Branch 226 pinagpaliban ang kaso ng Morong 43 vs GMA
- Pagdinig ng QC-RTC Branch 226 sa kaso ng Morong 43 muling ipinagpaliban
- Court hears P15M damage suit filed by Morong 43 vs Arroyo, former top military, police officials
- President slammed over inaction in ‘Morong 43’ case
- Joker Arroyo: Releasing ‘Morong 43’ simple justice
- DoJ chief gives Aquino revised memo on 'Morong 43'
- Palace vows to heed call of Morong 43 -- mb.com.ph
- 'Morong 43' on hunger strike to ask for release -- GMA News.tv
- 'Morong 43' go on hunger strike -- Asian Correspondent
- 'Morong 43' holds hunger strike -- Sun Star Manila
- ‘Morong 43’ goes on hunger strike -- ATN
- 'Morong 43' on hunger strike to ask for release
- Morong 43 go on hunger strike -- ABS CBN News
- AMID ‘MUTINEERS’ IMPENDING RELEASE Aquino asked: What about the Morong 43? -- Inquirer.net
- Morong 43 report under review -- Palace legal team