Groups of doctors, nurses and health workers and relatives of the Morong 43 under the FREE THE 43 HEALTH WORKERS ALLIANCE to stage a program on October 14 at the Chino Roces Bridge at Mendiola to appeal for the immediate review and withdrawal of the trumped-up charges against the Morong 43. Some leaders of the health groups and relatives of the detained will also seek dialogue with President Noynoy Aquino on the same day.
Last October 6, DOJ secretary Leila de Lima already submitted the review of the Morong 43 case to President.
Morong 43 relatives and other leaders of health groups will be at the Gate 7 of Malacanang at 9:am while the assembly of the other participants will be at the United Methodist Church, Loyola corner Recto Sts. Manila at 10:00am. Please cover.
For more information, please contact Philip Paraan at 0919 486 1580
- Dec (35)
- Nov (24)
- No timetable set for Morong 43’s release, says Mal...
- Philippines Peace Advocates Visit Whangarei
- Army Engaging in Double Talk on Morong 43
- Letter: JALISA to President Aquino
- Aquino’s Recognition of Wrongful Arrest Enough Bas...
- Morong 43 could have served in communities swept b...
- Another Morong 43 mom gives birth; detained doctor...
- Three former health secretaries support call for t...
- Aquino’s Credibility and Philippine Rule of Law wi...
- Letter to President Benigno Simeon Aquino III
- An open letter to President Benigno Simeon Aquino ...
- HEAD to PNoy: Exercise Political Will, Release the...
- ‘Rectifying errors’ in Morong 43 arrest should end...
- Relatives appeal to PNoy to free the Morong 43
- MEDIA ADVISORY
- TWO–DAY FASTING FOR MORONG 43 HEALTH WORKERS START...
- Eight months and one hundred days
- Urgent Call to release immediately the 43 health w...
- MEDIA ADVISORY
- Foreign human rights lawyers back NUPL
- “The AFP can manufacture evidence but they cannot ...
- Sep (12)
- Aug (19)
- Jul (9)
- Jun (21)
- May (5)
- Apr (22)
- Mar (30)
- Feb (58)
- QC-RTC Branch 226 pinagpaliban ang kaso ng Morong 43 vs GMA
- Pagdinig ng QC-RTC Branch 226 sa kaso ng Morong 43 muling ipinagpaliban
- Court hears P15M damage suit filed by Morong 43 vs Arroyo, former top military, police officials
- President slammed over inaction in ‘Morong 43’ case
- Joker Arroyo: Releasing ‘Morong 43’ simple justice
- DoJ chief gives Aquino revised memo on 'Morong 43'
- Palace vows to heed call of Morong 43 -- mb.com.ph
- 'Morong 43' on hunger strike to ask for release -- GMA News.tv
- 'Morong 43' go on hunger strike -- Asian Correspondent
- 'Morong 43' holds hunger strike -- Sun Star Manila
- ‘Morong 43’ goes on hunger strike -- ATN
- 'Morong 43' on hunger strike to ask for release
- Morong 43 go on hunger strike -- ABS CBN News
- AMID ‘MUTINEERS’ IMPENDING RELEASE Aquino asked: What about the Morong 43? -- Inquirer.net
- Morong 43 report under review -- Palace legal team