Health workers from different hospitals in Metro Manila staged a lunch-picket in front of the Philippine Heart Center urging the government to implement a necessary increase in wages, this amidst the recent wave of price hikes. (Cris Balleta/Felix Latuna/Jaime de Guzman)
Repost from www.kodao.org
Saturday, April 9, 2011
- Dec (4)
- Nov (2)
- Jul (5)
- Jun (3)
- May (1)
- Imagine...a health worker
- CBHP national secretariat expresses support for CH...
- Letter to the Regional State Prosecutor, DOJ Cebu ...
- Morong 43 plaintiffs unfazed by Arroyo and militar...
- Health workers push for wage increase amidst recen...
- CHESTCORE supports Morong 43’s Filing of Civil Cas...
- Morong 43 file formal charges against GMA and mili...
- Mar (4)
- Feb (3)
- Jan (2)
- QC-RTC Branch 226 pinagpaliban ang kaso ng Morong 43 vs GMA
- Pagdinig ng QC-RTC Branch 226 sa kaso ng Morong 43 muling ipinagpaliban
- Court hears P15M damage suit filed by Morong 43 vs Arroyo, former top military, police officials
- President slammed over inaction in ‘Morong 43’ case
- Joker Arroyo: Releasing ‘Morong 43’ simple justice
- DoJ chief gives Aquino revised memo on 'Morong 43'
- Palace vows to heed call of Morong 43 -- mb.com.ph
- 'Morong 43' on hunger strike to ask for release -- GMA News.tv
- 'Morong 43' go on hunger strike -- Asian Correspondent
- 'Morong 43' holds hunger strike -- Sun Star Manila
- ‘Morong 43’ goes on hunger strike -- ATN
- 'Morong 43' on hunger strike to ask for release
- Morong 43 go on hunger strike -- ABS CBN News
- AMID ‘MUTINEERS’ IMPENDING RELEASE Aquino asked: What about the Morong 43? -- Inquirer.net
- Morong 43 report under review -- Palace legal team